To validate warranty, these steps need to be followed when installing:
1) Check Compressor prior to installation for air gap in clutch.
2) Check compressor for proper oil amount per manufacturers recommendation.
3) Flush A/C system with proper flush and flushing method.
4) Replace filter drier / accumulator.
5) Replace expansion valve / orifice tube.
6) Check for proper airflow through cooling fins of condenser and radiator.
7) Evacuate system to deep vacuum, 29.95 in.-HG, inches of vacuum.
8) Check for correct gas charge